Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Friday, September 10, 2010

yor ! bored >,< Wergil Lim Lan Duo Cong go e-box n watch movie with his friends ^^ nobody kacau me ^^ Allen pula back alor star ,no pc so no online , nobody to chat ! hahaha xD aiYO ~ that kianman pula online from morning until now don't know for what ! so long already but gok mai offline ! he online , i pula need to appear offline ! make me cannot chatting niah ! kek sei yan ! want online , later he come find me pula , lazy chat with him lo !!! yor !!! sienzz niah! Sis pula sleep like pig la ! left my bro watching movie with me (=- aiYO ! bored lahh ! my classmate all also did't online a ? they also go raya kot ! hohohohoo ^^ yor ! mi su nothing can do eh ! hehehe !!!!! bored ka siii !!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment