Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

like u since we have lot same thing ! ^^
like u since u so care of me !
dislike u since u ask me call u or message u first , cause it's show u not gentleman ! haha
like u since u honest to me !
like u since u believe me , even i u know i'm bluffling u ! but sometime u still will angry ! ^^ haha
like u since u cry because of me !
dislike u since u cry , it's show u too weak !
like u since u feel jealous ,it's show u like me !! ^^
like u since u can communicate with all my "jimui" hahaha xD
dislike u since i leave u , since u said die is better cause u ald have mothing !!! it's like an intimidation ^^
dislike u since u pursue in company !!!
dislike u since u so serious ! but now not really serious ald la ! ^^ heheh siao siao a bit liao ^^
dislike u since u can't handle every problem that u face ! i mean u always ask for yapi they all help , the time have problem with me ! hahahhahhahaha xD
i am sure and i know u just like me ! but u always said u love me !
You are wrong ! aiYO ! u should make sure your feeling ! don't nonsence ! hahaha xD ok ?
i can feel !!! feel u not really love me ! hehehehehe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment