Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Alhtough Although Although U no believe what im said...I know you wont trust at all...Because im not the one U want...right?nevermined..Our future got a lot of problems to let us to overcome...I want said sorry!!I no accompany U because of tuition when U are bored!!Im useless!!!!~I try myself to do it so!!Hope your apologizing...I know U felt nothing of my love!!Im useless!!!Where my proof?How i proof?I also dont know..I know myself that i cannot without U!!I no want U to trust now as U are not know more about me..Let us know each other more first..But i hope U dont suspect my love..This is my first time love!!I dont know how to do it well...But one day i will give the proof...!!I will be your side more than 8 months and more and more!!!~You will find who is Wergil!!Im gemini so that nobody will know my character...Let me accompany U continue this life...I will try my best to do all the things i want...Because of U..i really can give up anything...unfortunately,u no believe me anymore...But i will not putus-asa!!!I will let all the world feel that how deep i love U one day and importantly is U feel it...3 months and 6 days we are know each other...continue to enjoy our next life!!hehehe...xDxD...I also no know more about U..i will know and know...1 day a bit...slow slow then...there will be more know about U...^^Hope we dont think much...like this continue and enjoying our life together!!!simple and happy!!!~I dont care any lie..I agree that your lie is get it own reason!!!~hehehe xDxD...I know i wrong at many...I really want to remedy...Arrghhhh...Fei Ju Ju!!!I know many things will obstruct me...i will success my mission!!~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment