Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

>,< sis already back PG ! i will be alone again , what a bad time i have to pass again ! hahahah xD anyway , today quite happy ! Finally,i have chance to watch step up 3 since i can't hang out with yapi they all last thursday to watch this movie ! ^^ step up 3 extremely nice ~~~ it's will be nice if i can dance like them too ! hahaha xD  don't think much better ! cause its something imposisble ! hahaha xD but will not bad if i got a bf who can dance ! hahahah xD my family go SP as usual today i'm alone a whole day after came back from cinema 3 something , quite bored ...but lucky got Allen sms with me and still the same i'm watching movie n online !!!! hohoho (=- Wergil pula tuition ^^ hehehe (=-  aiYO ! suddenly receive a bad new , that was my friend dad was pass away , i feel sorry about that ! >,< i miss my friends , miss my classmate , miss school life time ! hahah xD miss the time we all go around and kacau people , talk nonsence , and the laughters ! hehehe hahaha hohoho huhuhu hihihi ! really miss miss miss !!! ^^  tata titi tutu ! i going to bubble island ^^ hohoho ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment