Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fei cong cong ^^

i really feel sorry ! heheh not mean to lie you !! promise this will be last !! hohoho (=- anyway,i'm trying to believe you ! hohoho but sometime u make some action let me not believe u !!! ^^ hehehe ! but if u tired , u can let it go !!! LaLaLaLa ^^ don't force yourself ..... wergil ~ no need sorry la !! aiyoO  ! u already accompany me a lot ! and the time u tuition of course cannot send message or hang on phone la !! (= yup, maybe cause i don't know u very well yet ! ^^ always tought u same like others guy ! who just know to said some sweet word ! give a thousand of promise but at the end is nothing !!! that's why i never put any hope on you ! heheheehhe ^^ but i am sure u won't give up anythin because of me laaa !! it's something impossible , ok ?! ^^ time pass fast , so i did't think much la !! but this word should tell to u ! hahahahaha wergil , don't think too much ^^ aiyO !

No comments:

Post a Comment