Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I know you disappointed

HI,Dar!Good morning!I know you still sleep because last night sleep late.When you sleep,Im write this blog^^haha xD~Last night,said want accompany you,want sang for you..But i sleep...sorry...i din tell you...i get cold because yesterday evening go cut hair..after went home...raining heavily...i took motorbike...rain cats and dogs until home...Night...i ate medicine...i told myself i could woke up when u called me...sorry...unfortunately when im woke up is 7.19pm already...startled from bed..after saw your 3 calling and 1 message...i very regret...could feel that your feeling at that time..i'm sorry..Dar...your scary...boring...disappointing...i could feel it... 
Dar..i know you upset yesterday.i really want to know..But i just can stand a side..see you fall in problems..??I know you can handle it^^But it will make U tired sometimes..Thus,i hope you can let me at your side..helping you^^Dar must happy!!You upset..i cant happy anymore.♥Hand-in-hand to solve all problems^< Today will happen what?we also dont know..But we know that we happy in every minutes..second..is enough^^Sometimes i make you no comment..i trust myslef!!i can correct it well..Maybe i dont know you more..I really want to know more about Dar^^Taking all easy...Dar teached me one..hehe xD..
Dar,i love you
[Everyday got it]
I want to accompany at your side..either you are happy or sad!Hope can enjoy our life together^^hehe..xD..Leave a few days want start back our exams already...But i still lazy one..hahaha...cham lo^^Holiday had past..But we never go dating...aiyo~
To:Dar  “我爱你,爱着你,就像肥虫爱肥猪,不管有多少风雨,我会依然陪着你,我想你,想着你,不管有多么的苦,我会一直陪着你,因为我爱你。”

No comments:

Post a Comment