Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Holiday??hahahaha...xDxD seemed like no holiday one...
This few days..Dont know why...my fei ju ju seemed like busy one...
hehehe....chat also few...i really miss her a lot!!...
Dar,you at where...i felt lonely...dont know when can meet her...
Just waiting...Actually this few weeks..i no sleep well...
Everynight will dream out her...Hope her take good care...
I sure will meet her again...hehehe xD..She happy all around is enough^^
Everyday,when having my breakfast,lunch and dinner or even supper,i will think that my fei ju ju eat already or not a..?my fei ju ju hungry or not?hehehe..
everyday continuous...sometimes will find that she get bored...But i dont know to make her no bored...I try myself...However,everynight...i will think on my heart...my heart said that"Dar...dont SMS till midnight la..sleep liao la=)aiyo~fast fast go..."but...she will SMS too...hehehe xD...bo lat kong..=P hehehe...
Sometimes always felt jealous...dont know why...aiyo~~hehe...forget it!!~
Everyday study...make me tired...Where is my beach,our beach??When we will go there?When we will go out of our plan?When we will meet?Many when in my mind...haiz...hehehe..aiyo!!Where is Fei Ju Ju??Where is her??
hahaha...our relationship had 3 months above already..time go fast...
hahahahha...miss her..who know??17 years had been past...so long already im in this world...hehehe...i found a girl at the end!!hehe...that is my Fei Ju Ju lo..im fall in love with her...that is real although she no believe...but one day,she will find out^.<Just simple...close up our relationship...whatever where she at...my feeling wont change...hehehehe...aiyo...i just want simple^^just have a request..together at her side...make laugh all around until my end life^^...hehe xD
Next week continue exams lo..boring..face the white paper black word..haiz
Hope my Dar will take care^^hehehehe...xDxD 
Dar...Fei Ju Ju...Lan Shui Zu...
Fei Cong Cong find u lo~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment