Powered By Blogger

About Beach_Guy♥

My photo
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
My blog is just simple. Hope you all find my blog enlightening,Welcome to my blog. Leave some comment.Thanks you.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Good Morning,my dar..
Last night no blogging..Sorry a..^^
Yesterday nothing special..went ebox and cinema with my friends^^
Meet with my long time no meet d friend,Jia Rong..my primary school friend.5 years no see le..hahaha xD Quite miss him eh~About 1pm,we all went ebox..sing sing sing...SMS my ShuPhing Fei Ju Ju...She watched movie with brother...I know shevery bored there..I felt sorry to her that no accompany her..hehehe xD..Got call her..But nobody listen...maybe she at her aunty's house,celebrating Hari Raya..Beside..after singing,my friends wanted watch movie..we stood in front the Big Cinema for several minutes..But i no want to watch anyone actually as i wanted back home at 5pm already.After on,we went "Hua Tuo Guan" ate...my stomach rumbling...hehehe...because no ate anything...Felt sorry because no ate at the suitable time...hahahaha...^^If Fei Ju Ju go is more better lo...i can go cinema and happy all around with her...^^Finding a free time,let us go dating!!!^^hehehehe...Last night,chatting with Fei Ju Ju at FB..She suddenly offline...make me startled...scare diok!!Worried whole night...Cham^.<Thought her angry already..Thus,whole night moodless...!!^^aiyo~
However,Fei Ju Ju must remember eat o!!Dont want like yesterday...Late eat breakfast lo...^^Listen here ya!!hehe...
today nothing much...waiting my Fei Ju Ju...Studying...Blogging...Later go aunty's house kot..hehe^^....
TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment